We are looking for a Senior Market Research Consultant to support us with conducting projects from A to Z and communicating with clients and partners.
You will be working in a small team of enthusiastic and experienced analysts & consultants who help companies place customers at the heart of their business.
We are a consulting agency with 20 years of experience working with high-level international clients such as Pernod-Ricard, Disney, Avis, Niko and many more. We help our clients understand customer data and translate it into actionable steps to become a customer-centric business.
We are experts in giving data-driven advice on pricing, customer experience, and segmentation. Our client network is high-level enterprises spread globally across different sectors (retail, finance, automotive, transport, FMCG, travel, pharmaceutical, etc.).
You are eager to help companies with understanding the motivations, attitudes and needs of their customers. You are a natural planner, multitasker and very keen to get things moving without ever losing your eye for detail, even when stress levels are rising. Organising, supporting a team and following a plan is your second nature. As an all-around research consultant, you also have experience in sales and business development. You will support our team of analysts and consultants with strategic customer analytics and market research.
- Act as a key client program manager, keeping the client and the team up to date with timelines, activity, project status, etc.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
- Provide support on research projects from initial set-up to creating client deliverables, such as insight reports.
- Monitor and track progress, as well as identifying problems and suggesting solutions
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget
- Perform risk management of project objectives
- Internal reporting of progress and project outcomes
- Sales support with creating pitches, networking, and prospect outreach
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree (e.g. in marketing, communication, economics, psychology or similar)
- You have at least 5 years of experience
- You possess excellent analytical and organisational skills
- You love translating data into a clear and visual story
- You are a natural communicator
- You are eager and quick to learn in an ever-changing environment
- You are a creative thinker and continuously look for better ways
- You are very familiar with XLS, Word and PPT
- You have an affinity for customer analytics, market research
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
This role comes with an attractive salary package and exceptional career opportunities. You’ll be part of our exciting and creative work environment. Our team works in a collaborative way, meaning we learn from each other, share knowledge, and grow together. We believe open communication and constructive feedback help us achieve the best results.
This role is based in our Belgian office and will also involve regularly working with colleagues in the UK office.
How to apply
Please send your motivation letter and a CV (in 1 single pdf, no .docx please) with links to online references straight to email@example.com, with the subject Senior Market Research Consultant + Your First and Last Name‘.