Numbers make you tick. Cutting-edge analytical methods are why you get up in the morning. You know how to use multivariate analysis techniques to overcome real business challenges. You enjoy looking for new ways to analyse data, including trying our new methodologies or software.
Most importantly, you have a true passion for data insights.
Share it with us, and work with an enthusiastic group of like-minded colleagues, as a data scientist in customer analytics at boobook.
As a potential data scientist, you:
- have a university degree with preferably 2 to 5 years of experience in a customer/business intelligence analyst/data scientist role
- have experience in multivariate analytics such as segmentation, conjoint, predictive modelling or other machine learning techniques
- know-how and enjoy deriving actionable insights from customer data through analytics
- translate analytical outcome into clear insights which our clients can easily understand and act upon
- have experience in the use of analytical software (R, Python, Spark, SPSS, etc.)
- very interested in exploring the use of new methodologies such as deep learning and text mining methods, with the focus on business application
- operate well in a team and on your own
- are eager and quick to learn
Deliver insights that lead to big decisions
Boobook is a consultancy firm that offers data-driven business solutions to support companies in fact-based decision-making through a blend of customer analytics expertise and powerful visualisation, including intelligent online reporting.
Join a team of analysts with in-depth expertise in the use of data and advanced analytical methods to deliver business insights for decision-making. You will be part of a team that works across sectors to develop custom solutions that draw on a wide range of multivariate analysis techniques.
As a data scientist, you will gain a deep understanding of each client’s unique business problems to deliver insights that draw on your analytical expertise. Predictive modelling and customer segmentation, trade-off methods such as conjoint, text analytics, deep learning and other techniques will be part of your repertoire.
Just like us, you are curious to discover the stories behind the data and love to guide our clients through the implications of their results and reports.
This role is based in our Belgian office but will also involve regularly working with colleagues in the London office.
Help drive us forward
Working on a diverse set of projects gives you the opportunity to use different techniques and to explore new ways of thinking. As an innovative, forward-thinking consultancy firm, we’re always on the lookout for fresh ideas that help us and our clients to move to the next level.
This role is not purely analytical. It requires a mix of creative thinking, excellent client communication and the identification of new ways to apply our skills and services to solve a wider set of business problems.
As a data scientist, you will be able to directly influence the core activities and approaches of a small, engaged company that appreciates you, listens to you and develops your ideas. You will enjoy the benefits of a small team in a flexible, creative and international working environment.
Does it sound like a great match? We need you.
Send your CV to Andy Devos at email@example.com.
Third-party or international applications will not be accepted.