You are ready for a new and exciting challenge!
Your passion for customer analytics and the stories it creates is why you get up in the morning. You love sharing these stories with your clients as well as guiding them through the implication of these results.
You are a leader and natural communicator, enjoying client communication both at business development and project phase. You realise that success is based on team work and take pleasure in managing and building a strong team.
Share your talents with us, and become the country director of our UK office, leading an enthusiastic team of like-minded colleagues.
- have a university degree with at least 10 years relevant experience in customer analytics/business intelligence/quant research
- experienced in managing and growing a team
- enjoy and have a proven track record in business development
- familiar with analytical methods such as segmentation, conjoint, predictive modelling or other machine learning techniques; in terms of what they do, when to use them and how to translate outcome to insights
- business minded, ie. easily understand business situation and client objective
- know-how in deriving clear and actionable insights from customer data through analytics
- strong storytelling, presentation and communication skills, both internally and externally
- motivate and inspire others, look towards the bigger picture and advocate of change
- not afraid of leadership, have an opinion and very keen to contribute to the company’s success
Deliver insights that lead to big decisions
Boobook is a consultancy firm that offers data-driven business solutions to support companies in fact-based decision-making, through a blend of customer analytics expertise and powerful visualisation, including intelligent online reporting.
As an innovative, forward-thinking consultancy firm, we’re always on the lookout for fresh ideas that help us and our clients to move to the next level.
The majority of our clients are multinational companies, based across the globe.
We have two teams, one in Ghent, Belgium and one in London, covering a mix of data science, research, insights and on-and offline visualisation skills.
This role is based in our London office but will also involve regularly working with colleagues in the Belgian office.
Help drive us forward
As Country Director, you will
- manage a team of experienced data scientists
- manage client accounts
- act as a support/creative problem solver to project teams
- play a crucial role in added value creation for our clients
- enhance change and innovation in our services, thinking and approach
- grow our UK business through business development and expanding the team
- join our management team to influence the company’s direction
This role is definitely not purely analytical. It requires a mix of creative thinking, excellent line management, business development and strong client communication skills.
As a Director, you will be able to directly influence the core activities and approaches of a small, engaged company that appreciates you, listens to you and develops your ideas. You will enjoy the benefits of a small team in a flexible, creative and international working environment.
A competitive salary package.
And more importantly,
- A challenging role, giving you plenty of opportunity to further build your talents and career
- An enthusiast and passionate team, keen to move forward
Does it sound like a great match? We need you.
Send your CV to Nicole Huyghe at email@example.com.
Third-party or international applications will not be accepted.